Learn and Earn In The Adventure Capital Of The World!
New Zealand offers paid internships in the tourism and hospitality industry. Other courses also available.
This program gives students an international experience within a chosen field.
To be eligible, you need to be a full-time student required to complete a practical experience as part of your academic study. You also need to have an intermediate to advanced level of English.
Internship placements depend on your field of study. Most interns will be paid the equivalent standard position (approximately NZ$ 9.50 to 13.00 per hour). Most interns expected to have a 30 to 40 hours internship work period per week.
Internship in New Zealand Includes:
- Internship Placements
- Visa support and assistance
- Airport pick-up and arrange accommodation (accommodation cost not included)
- Assistance with tax number registration
- Assistance in opening bank account
- 24/7 support service
Apply minimum of 2-3 months ahead, so we can find the best internship placement for you.
- Resume with picture
- Application forms
- School recommendation (internship must be part of the academic requirements)
- Financial documents
- Parent’s consent letter