Hospitality internship in France are intended to promote international understanding and optimized the career development of students.
- To stimulate career progression
- To promote international awareness
- To promote specialization
- To promote generalization
- To develop international empathy through cultural exchange
- To allow the student /trainee to reach a level of experience that is commendable to recognize knowledge and understanding of each of the core work experience/cultural exchange modules.
- To provide for a rigorous system of task driven assessment
- To provide for the opportunity to overcome real life situations
- To learn skills to be used in future work based or training assignments
Placements are located throughout France.
Program Duration and Stipend/Benefits:
- The hospitality internships for non EU students from 3 to 6 months (it’s not possible to do an internship of more than 6 months in France) everywhere in France in hotel-restaurants (3 to 5*).
- Accommodation + meals + 554€ per month guaranteed.
- Must be 18 to 29 years old
- Must be a student enrolled in a college/university program of study relevant to the internship and must be enrolled for the duration of the internship.
- Related work experience preferred but not essential.
Language requirements –
English: The participant must have an understanding of the English language to at least intermediate level so as to be able to communicate during the course of the internship and cultural exchange program. The participant should demonstrate comprehension in speaking,listening, reading and writing.